6 Causes Of Hair Loss In Young Women, (And How To Treat Them).
Hair loss in young women is rarer, but not unknown.
Start With Our Must See Hair Loss Video
Click here to visit Provillus, mentioned in the video, for 2 MONTHS FREE SUPPLY. (You can’t ask for more than that).
OR READ OUR ARTICLE BELOW.
Whilst hair loss in men is very common thinning hair in women is not so common. Despite the fact that hair loss in men is more common the emotional impact in women who experience thinning hair can be more devastating. For some men baldness can almost be fashionable but this is far from true for women. And hair loss in young women can be even more devastating.
Let’s consider 6 causes of hair loss in young women.
1. Young women can suffer from a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome that can result in hair loss. Young women suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome have an overproduction of the hormone testosterone. It is an endocrine disorder that affects around 5 percent of all women including young women. The cause of polycystic ovary syndrome is not yet known yet it is known that it can cause thinning of the hair on the top of the head as well as increased hair growth on the body, chest and legs, just as would occur in men.
Treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome can be complex however successful treatment should result in a return to normal hair growth.
2. It is also well-known that childbirth can cause hair loss. Young women of course can experience childbirth in their early years, however hair loss in this way is normally recovered very quickly.
3. Thyroid problems can cause hair loss in young women and these should be treated by a doctor as soon as possible, and successful treatment should restore hair growth. There are also other medical conditions which can cause sudden or patchy hair loss and if a young woman experiences hair loss that is sudden or patchy she should always consult with her doctor to see if this is a symptom of a medical condition that should be treated.
4. Hormonal imbalances can cause a young woman to experience hair loss. Hormonal imbalances are a matter for treatment by a doctor and successful treatment should restore normal hair growth. Hormonal imbalance can even be caused by some birth control methods and this to will lead to some hair thinning in young women but should settle down over time.
5. Young women are always conscious of their looks and weight is a big part of how a young woman looks and feels. It is well known that hair is heavily dependent for good health on an adequate supply of vitamins and minerals and that if hair is deprived of essential nutrients it can weaken, thin and even die. Young women who undertake crash diets or fad diets can often find that they are unknowingly depriving themselves of a range of essential nutrients and this can be seen in their poor hair health. Crash dieting can lead to hair loss in young women and the solution is to undertake a diet that may include more essential nutrients.
It is perfectly possible to control your weight with a diet that is high in vitamins and minerals that is healthy to your body but low in calories. In fact the best is one low in fatty foods and high in fresh fruit and vegetables and this is a good diet not only for weight loss but also for good health including good hair health.
6. The final cause of hair loss in young women that we wish to discuss today is female pattern baldness. Like men women too can suffer from the inherited condition called female pattern baldness, or androgenetic alopecia. This is a condition that predisposes a woman to thinning of the hair. Whilst most women do not suffer from baldness to the same degree as men who suffer from male pattern baldness they still suffer from sufficient thinning of the hair to be an embarrassment.
It is estimated that somewhere around 90 percent of cases of hair thinning in young women, and women in general, are caused by the condition known as female pattern baldness. And the good news is that this too can be treated.
Whilst you may find a wide range of balding treatments for young women and older women on the internet the reality is that there is only one treatment that is recognized by the FDA as effective as a female balding treatment and is approved as such. This is a product called minoxidil which has been shown in studies to increase hair growth in women subject to female pattern baldness.
Whilst it does not work for every single woman who uses the product it has been shown to be effective in many cases. Although it is not 100 percent clear how minoxidil increases hair growth it is known that it does and it is suspected that the reason is that flow to the hair follicle is increased thereby improving the flow of nutrients to the follicle.
As female pattern baldness results in hair loss because of the action of a hormone called DHT restricting the flow of nutrients to the hair follicle it makes sense that minoxidil, by restoring bloodflow to the follicle and thereby increasing the supply of nutrients available should restore hair growth.
One clever company has improved on the use of minoxidil by combining a range of essential hair nutrients with 2% minoxidil and this excellent product is superior to using minoxidil on its own.
If the action of DHT is responsible for female pattern baldness by restricting the flow of nutrients to the hair follicle than one of the best things to do to restore hair growth for women, once the blood supply is improved by the use of minoxidil, is to supply all the essential nutrients that hair needs optimum growth.
This product, called Provillus, supplies minoxidil at 2 percent whilst at the same time supplying a wide range of essential hair nutrients to be taken orally. The minoxidil restores the blood flow and the nutrients are therefore made available in the blood to the hair follicle. This is the best way to restore hair growth in cases of female pattern baldness.
As you can see there are a number of causes of hair loss in young women. Thinning hair in young women is very unusual but not unknown, and in many cases the hair loss will reverse once an underlying condition is no longer causing death thinning hair.
However if the thinning hair in the young woman is caused by female pattern baldness this will not be the case and it will be necessary to resort to a good female hair loss treatment such as Provillus.Remember, although you’ll find dozens or hundreds of female hair loss treatments on the internet, only one of them, minoxidil, is approved by the FDA for use by women as a hair restoration treatment at 2 percent concentration. That is exactly what Provillus provides except that it also adds to the treatment important hair nutrients.
This seems to increase the likelihood of the product working to its maximum benefit.
Watch our video about the best hair loss treatment